Research has highlighted the importance of cooling and heating maintenance McKinney TX. AC tune up increases the system’s overall performance, reduces energy consumption, and extends the lifespan.
Similarly, furnace maintenance is a preventing service that requires the technician to perform a thorough inspection and tune-up of the system. Typical furnace maintenance involves:
- Inspect the vent system and grilles to remove blockages
- Check the heat exchanger for damages and corrosion
- Examine the blower and clean it to remove debris
- Check the system’s blower motor and test its amp draw
- Check electrical wiring and connections and tighten the loosened ones
- Inspect the burner and flame sensor
- Check the belts and pulleys for cracks and damages
- Examine the thermostat and calibrate it if required
- Lubricate the moving parts in the furnace
- Check air filters and cleaning them – replace them as needed
- Check the entire system, including safety controls
Bi-annual furnace maintenance can keep the system running efficiently. For homeowners who are serious about maintaining clean and fresh indoor air in the indoor space, it is wise to hire a professional cooling and heating maintenance McKinney TX. The purpose is to perform tune-ups more frequently and protect the system from damages.
Heating and Cooling Maintenance McKinney TX
Like furnace maintenance, it is crucial to hire a professional company for AC tune up. Filters, fins, and coils require regular checkup for the AC to perform effectively throughout the summer season. Neglecting necessary checkups and maintenance lead to a steady decline in performance while energy consumption increases.
If you want to run your AC smoothly throughout the hot winter months without any problems, make sure you perform AC tune up. Remember, cooling and heating maintenance McKinney TX is not a DIY job.
It can lead to complications and costly repairs. That’s why it is essential to hire a well-trained technician to find and fix issues in your AC system. Air Repair Pros’ technician performs a thorough inspection and follows a step-by-step process to resolve the problems. Our technician:
- Checks for the correct level of refrigerant
- Tests for leaks using a high-quality leak detector
- Inspect the seal duct leakage in AC systems
- Check and verify the electric control sequence
- Ensure the AC and Furnace do not operate simultaneously
- Inspect the electrical terminals and tighten connections
- Apply non-conductive coating to the wiring or connections
- Lubricate motors and check belts and other components for wear
- Check the thermostat’s accuracy and perform necessary adjustments
- Change air filters to help maintain the optimal indoor air quality
Maintain Air Ducts
Air ducts are an essential part of the AC system. Ducts distribute cooled air throughout the indoor space. Dirty air ducts lead to reduced indoor air quality. Dust particles circulate with the cooled air inside the home when there is an accumulation of grime in the air ducts.
Bear in mind that air ducts can block your indoor space’s airflow. Excess build-up of dust within the ducts leads to blockage, which prevents the air from flowing inside your home. That way, your AC system works harder to maintain optimal temperature and consumes more energy.
Regular air duct maintenance will provide unrestricted and uncompromised airflow to your indoor space, allowing your family to breathe better. Do not try to clean the air ducts yourself and always call a professional Heating and cooling maintenance McKinney TX.
Maintain Air Vents
A qualified and experienced technician can keep the vents free from blockages and obstructions. Many homeowners cover or close their vents, which leads to decreased AC performance.
Remember, this increases pressure and causes AC breakdowns. All this can lead to irreparable damages to your AC system. As a result, you will have to replace the entire system. That’s why AC tune up is important.
Catch leaks before the AC system undergoes damages or requires replacement by contacting cooling and heating maintenance McKinney TX to manage your ductwork. We aim to improve the system’s efficiency and your family’s overall comfort.
Replace Air Filters
Although you can change air filters yourself, it is wise to hire a professional for the proper installation of new filters. Failing to clean or replace the air filters means pollutants and allergens circulating inside your home, causing health issues.
These include cold, flu, cough, asthma, and even cancer. A high-quality filter can trap and remove contaminants from your indoor space. If you want to maintain your indoor air quality, make sure air vents are open and change the filters every month.
Call Air Repair Pros for cooling and heating maintenance McKinney TX, so our qualified technician takes care of everything.